AAC Room Booking
The Anderson Academic Commons (AAC) offers a variety of meeting spaces, including 32 group study rooms, six seminar rooms, and a large events room.
Detailed room locations are included in the building map.Detailed AAC Map
Seminar and Event Spaces
The seminar and event rooms are intended for special events, instructional sessions, and meetings. All rooms require Library approval for booking, and several of the rooms have specific usage restrictions.
Event and seminar spaces are booked using 25Live.Learn More
All reservations are processed in the order in which they received, and submission of a request does not guarantee availability. A confirmation email will indicate that a reservation has been finalized.
Several rooms (AAC 275, AAC 284, and AAC 340) are used as instructional spaces and are booked on a quarterly basis. Requests for these rooms will not be processed until the second week of the academic quarter to allow library faculty to schedule their teaching sessions. While a space may appear to be available during the instructional hold period, previously submitted reservation may preempt your request. An alternative to these classrooms is AAC 301 which has a similar capacity, may be booked further in advance, and does not have an instructional hold period.
Group Study Rooms
Group study Rooms are intended to support academic work by University of Denver students, staff and faculty working on group projects, studying together, or conducting meetings. Priority use of the rooms will be given to students using them for group study. They are not intended for use as individual study carrels or as general-purpose classrooms.
Due to the popularity of these rooms, the University Libraries has established these policies for their use:
- Rooms can only be reserved by groups of current University of Denver students, staff, and faculty.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Rooms are meant to be shared by as many student groups as possible. Reoccurring reservations by a group are not allowed and will be cancelled by library staff if rooms are in high demand.
- If after 15 minutes a group fails to appear, the reservation can be cancelled by library staff and the room can be scheduled for another group.
- For the security of all library visitors, windows in the study rooms may not be blocked.
- Groups must leave study rooms in a clean condition.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in loss of study room privileges.
For questions about study rooms and/or to check out equipment, please visit the Lending Desk at the Anderson Academic Commons.