AAC Group Study Rooms
Group Study Rooms are intended to support academic work by University of Denver students, staff and faculty working on group projects, studying together, or conducting meetings.
Anderson Academic Commons has 40 Group Study rooms located throughout the building. The 24 rooms located on the upper level and Nicki's Study room on the main level can be reserved. The 15 rooms on the lower level are only first-come first-served. The rooms vary in capacity from 2-12 seats, and most rooms contain a large, HDMI-equipped monitor and a whiteboard.
Priority use of the rooms will be given to students using them for group study. They are not intended for use as individual study carrels, classrooms, offices, or as departmental meeting spaces.
Due to the popularity of these rooms, the University Libraries has established these policies for their use:
- Rooms can only be reserved by groups of current University of Denver students, staff, and faculty.
- Rooms can be reserved 2 times per week for up to 4 hours at a time. Due to high demand for these spaces, library staff will be closely monitoring reservations, and may restrict future access if reservations are made in excess of this limit.
- Rooms are meant to be shared by as many student groups as possible. Reoccurring reservations by a group are not allowed and will be cancelled by library staff if rooms are in high demand.
- If after 15 minutes a group fails to appear, the reservation can be cancelled by library staff and the room can be scheduled for another group.
- For the security of all library visitors, windows in the study rooms may not be blocked. If library staff find that the window is purposely blocked, future reservations may be cancelled.
- Groups must leave study rooms in a clean condition.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in loss of study room privileges.
For questions about study rooms and/or to check out equipment, visit the Lending Desk at the Anderson Academic Commons.
Reserve a study room here! You must be on the DU eduroam network, or DU GlobalProtect VPN.