University Libraries Association
The University Library Association (ULA) is a group of DU alumni, neighbors and friends who are dedicated to the premise that a great university must have at its heart a great library. Members are committed to keeping that heart strong, benefiting both the University of Denver and the community at large.
Since 1956, this advocacy group has met for educational and social functions, while raising funds for the University of Denver's libraries. Dues-paying members enjoy monthly teas and lectures, special events, opportunities to volunteer, and affiliation with the University of Denver.
The University Library Association also operates the Book Stack, a used book store on campus in the Mary Reed Building.
Interested in the Book Stack?Learn more
Benefits of ULA Membership
Become a ULA member by paying annual dues of $125, to the University Library Association fund.
- Admission to seven lectures
- Borrowing privileges at the University Libraries
- Invitation to annual membership event
- Invitation to ULA Holiday Party
- E-Newsletter subscription
- Volunteer work opportunities and recognition
- Invitation to University of Denver events
- Free book discussions, and other activities which may or may not require a fee
- Audit classes, which may require a fee