Special Collections and Archives is located in the Ida and Max Fogel Family Reading Room, on the lower level of the Anderson Academic Commons building.
Our hours are 9 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday, excepting holidays and other University of Denver closures.
Some Special Collections and Archives materials are stored off-site, and require a minimum of 24 hours to retrieve. To ensure that you have access to the materials you need, we strongly recommend contacting us to schedule an appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 303.871.3428.
- University of Denver Libraries Archival Finding Aids
- List of Archival Collections
- Research Guides
- Ask a Research Question
- Make an Appointment
Main Collecting Areas
- University Archives
- Beck Archives
- Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library
- Fine Press and Artists' Books
- Ski Collection
- Manuscripts and Rare Books
- Mission Statement
- Collection Development Policy
- University Libraries Directory
- Campus Maps and Parking
- Anderson Academic Commons Building Map
- Reading Room Use