What is Summon?
Summon is a fast search engine that helps you discover resources owned by the University of Denver Library.
It includes materials from the online library catalog (including books, videos, periodicals, maps, and government documents), as well as content from our licensed databases (scholarly articles, magazine articles, newspaper articles, and dissertations).
What is in Summon?
- 6,800+ publishers' content included, such as journals and books
- 94,000+ journal, newspaper, and magazine titles
- 535 million items indexed so far, from journal articles to maps and videos
- DU library records for books
- Searches 79% of our online journal content
Why do DU users like Summon?
- One-stop searching
- High percentage of full text
- Citation formating (APA, MLA, or Chicago styles)
- Easy export to RefWorks or EndNote
- Limit to scholarly articles