Regarding the on-going move of Penrose Library, please note the following changes in progress this week:
- Library services, books, and materials have moved out of the building. The move remains on schedule, and everything will be out by July 12, 2011.
- Penrose Library continues all library services 24 hours a day, 5 days a week at its interim location, Penrose@Driscoll in the north part of the Driscoll Student Center, just west of the Penrose Library.
- People wanting to return books may continue to use the outside book drop at Penrose Library through July 5. Library books and materials can also be returned to the Circulation Desk located in Penrose@Driscoll, which is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week (full hours). In the next few weeks, we will add drive-up book drops at both the north and south sides of Driscoll. People wanting to renew books should visit Penrose@Driscoll or renew online via View Account.
- The Writing Program Office is now located in Aspen Hall. Writing Program Faculty may be found on the 2nd and 3rd floors of Aspen Hall South. The Writing Program Administration office may be found on the 1st floor of Aspen Hall South.
- Penrose Library Special Collections and Archives will move to Aspen Hall 2nd Floor North on Wednesday, June 29. Please schedule a research appointment to request materials during this transitional time.
- Library Technology Services will move to Aspen Hall 3rd floor North on Thursday, June 30.
- Classroom support moves to Aspen Hall South Basement on Friday, July 1.
- For help with personal computers and equipment, visit the UTS Help Desk at 2100 South High St., located on the southeast corner of High and Evans Streets.
- All Penrose Library phone numbers, mailing addresses, and e-addresses will remain the same during the building project.
As always it is possible to request books and other items using the “Request It” button in the on-line Library catalog record: http://library.du.edu.