From now through December 2012 Penrose Library is undergoing renovation. Our materials will be in off-site remote storage – Hampden Center - and you won’t be able to come to Penrose Library to browse through our materials. But we can have the materials you want waiting for you when you come to our library. Just follow these steps.
1) First check Prospector to see if the materials are available for borrowing. If so, we strongly recommend that you use Prospector to request.
2) If the location of the material you need is Hampden Center, between now and July 1, the items are off-site. After July 1, all materials will be off site at Hampden Center. If the materials are in Hampden Center, follow the procedures described below.
3) Search our online catalog to determine the materials you need that are located in Hampden Center. Be sure to have important elements such as title, call number, and volumes/dates.
4) If you have already registered as a borrower with us, call our Circulation Desk at (303) 871-3707 to request. Our goal is to have the materials retrieved from the Hampden Center storage facility and ready for you in about 4 hours. If you don’t already have a borrowing relationship with Penrose Library, you will need to first come in to Penrose Library to establish a borrowing relationship. This latter procedure may change in the future, so always call for the most up-to-date information.
5) Come to Penrose Library and use the materials!