- Materials are never due on days on which the library is closed; however, the book drop will be accessible if you need to drop off books during this time.
- All online databases will have the same accessibility as when the library is open.
- Interlibrary loan materials may still be requested, however, these requests will not be processed until the library re-opens.
- During the December Holidays, Prospector requests will not be available.
- Questions about bills and fines will be answered by Borrowing & Lending staff the next open day.
- Other libraries: DU students, faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges at most other local academic libraries.
- Library hours and closures can be found here.
Posts Tagged ‘public patrons’
Yes. Penrose Library is one of over 1,300 libraries that participate in the Federal Depository Library Program. Access to federal documents is guaranteed under 44 U.S.C. 19. Visitors to Penrose Library may register as government documents users at the Circulation Desk on the main level of the library.