If you are experiencing any issues accessing articles in our electronic databases or accessing a database itself, please contact the Research Center at 303-871-2905, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by chat. We can often troubleshoot the problem with you over the phone or by email/chat.
If an immediate solution cannot be found, we will refer the issue on to our e-resources troubleshooting team. Many database access issues can be solved within 24 hours.
To help us resolve the issue for you more quickly, it will be helpful to know
- if you are on or off-campus
- what browser you are using
- what article/journal/database are you attempting to access
- what path you took to access the article/journal/database
- if you are able to access other online library resources
- if you are able to access your WebCentral account
Please let us know if you are having difficulties so we can both help you find the resources you need and solve database technical problems so they won’t affect other users.