Search Special Collections
Special Collections and Archives is located in the Ida and Max Fogel Family Reading Room, on the lower level of the Anderson Academic Commons building.
Our hours are 9 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday, excepting holidays and other University of Denver closures.
Special Collections and Archives can be used in the Fogel Family Reading Room (AAC 101) and do not circulate. Some Special Collections and Archives materials are stored off-site, and require a minimum of 24 hours to retrieve, and potentially up to 48 hours. To ensure that you have access to the materials you need, we strongly recommend contacting us to schedule an appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 303.871.3428.
- University of Denver Libraries Archival Finding Aids
- List of Archival Collections
- Research Guides
- Ask a Research Question / Make an Appointment
- Reading Room Use
Main Collecting Areas
- University Archives
- Beck Archives
- Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library
- Fine Press and Artists' Books
- Center for Ski History
- Cookery and Foodways
- Manuscripts and Rare Books