To learn more about the Anderson Academic Commons, visit:
- Photos & Features: Floor-by-floor photos, floor plans, and attractions.
- A Library Reimagined: A video tour of the building and its services.
- Building Renovation: Information and videos documenting the construction project.
THE ANDERSON ACADEMIC COMMONS: BY THE NUMBERS
- 780,000+ Annual visits
- 154,223 ft² Building
- 114,000 Online journals
- 39,500 Linear feet of library collections onsite
- 4,000+ Pieces of furniture refurbished and reused from Penrose Library
- 2,000 Seats, each with access to power outlets
- 1,000 Databases
- 200 Seats in the Special Events Room
- 135 Computers (Macs & PCs) for patron use
- 92 Seats in the Front Porch Café
- 54 Seats on the porch
- 32 Group study rooms
- 6 Seminar rooms
- 2 Fireplaces