Due to the imminent reconstruction of Penrose Library, we wanted to keep you up to date on changes happening at the library:
- The Penrose Library building is now closed.
- All library services have moved to interim locations across campus (see specific addresses and locations listed under “Frequently Asked Questions”);
- The temporary library, “Penrose@Driscoll,” is now operating in the Driscoll Student Center and will remain open for the duration of the library building project (approximately 18 months to two years). The north part of the Driscoll Student Center is located just west of the Penrose library building;
- Penrose Library services, including Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves, and the Research Center are located in the Driscoll Ballroom and Gallery;
- As always, it is possible to request books and other items using the Request It button in the on-line Library catalog record: http://library.du.edu.
- Special Collections and Archives have moved to Aspen Hall. Please use our request form to schedule a research appointment and to request materials during this transitional time.
- The UTS computer lab is now located in the Driscoll Ballroom Gallery.
- For help with personal computers and equipment, visit the UTS Help Desk at 2100 South High St., located on the southeast corner of High and Evans Streets.
- The Prayer Space has moved to Driscoll South, Suite 29, which also houses the office of the University Chaplain. The space is on the ground floor of Driscoll South, near the west entrance to the building. The Prayer Room will be open, and available for use, whenever the Driscoll Student Center is open.